Short Summary: Saturn's Rings
- The repulsion force is responsible for
- It is the concentration of repulsion
particle streams gathering near the planetary equatorial plane emitted due to centrifugal force that makes it
- The visible rings are thin, because the
outward repulsion particle flow is compressed by the returning gravity
subatomic particle flow that rides above and below the ecliptic.
- Gravity particles are displaced
- The compression of this return flow is
affected by the low density gravitational field return to the total sphere
increased density as a function of distance away from the planetary source
- The composition of the ring material is
mostly captured particles from the asteroid belt.
Questions to Ask?
- Why are all planetary rings present in
our system located at the equator and have a rotational period close to that
- Why don't the ring particulates fall
into the planet's gravitational field when the gravitational force from the
moons only balances a small fraction of the needed counter gravitational
force emanating from Saturn?
- If mankind thinks gravity is a wave, how
do they account for a uniform ring systems present in an environment of various gravitational
sources and positions?
All Rights Reserved: © Copyright 2001,2009
to Main Document